Monday, April 16, 2012

Baby One

Autumn~

You're five months old. My goodness gracious these months have flown by.  You are the happiest
baby I've ever seen. You smile and wiggle and giggle and chuckle. Your toothless drooly grin makes me smile every time.  You're rolling over from tummy to back and back to tummy.  You reach for toys
and study your fingers.  It's been chilly, but on the warm days when you don't wear socks, it's a treat to watch you explore your toes.  I treasure these baby moments with you because I know you're my last baby. I gaze at your rubber band wrists and fatty legs. Your rolls are so chubby I could just squeeze you
all day long.  Soon you'll be sitting up and trying to crawl.  You're such a good sleeper too; sleeping 8-10 hours at night!
I give you sweet baby talk and precious nicknames like chipmunk, chumba wumba and baby one.

You are after all, my Baby One.

Love,
Mama


1 comment:

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Ditto...as I said on Wren's picture. You are such a great Mom! And how blessed you are to have 2 such healthy, happy and beautiful children! Keep up the wonderful work of being their Mom!