Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Cat is still in the bag!

It is Sunday night; the eve of work. I have a dreadful day tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it. An all-day meeting downtown in the prostitute district where my company has a plant. Learning about things that I don't care about. I don't care about it because I have a secret that I can't tell anyone yet. My husband and a few select people know...but I can't say much here yet. I'll tell you more about it later...oh the suspense!

So, I went shopping yesterday! I went to my neighborhood Goodwill store and found some fantastic loot! I got a solid wood dining room chair, which I am going to paint black...for $5.99. I found three brand name tops that look like they haven't been worn and a little pot of flowers that match my living room! I love Goodwill!

Today I bought three bags of wildflower seeds that I am going to sew in the backyard on the little hill. This will mean less mowing for Boo and a safe haven for the local bunnies.
Did I tell you that I'm taking a photography class right now? On wednesday nights at the camera store. I've really learned quite a bit about the technical stuff.

Got some new running shoes today. I don't really run yet, but I'm working on it. Boo and I take the dogs for a walk around the neighborhood and we intersperse the walk with jogging. It really makes me feel good. I think I'd like to do more of it.
So, that's really all I can tell you this evening without letting any cats out of any bags. Stay tuned!

No comments: