Monday, June 23, 2008

Hello Franklin Covey!

Gonna make a list for ya.

  • I've been in Chicago for the past two weeks training for my new job.
  • My new job is pharmaceutical sales; I've been working my ass off to break into the industry for five years.
  • Training was brutal, but I felt triumphant at the end of the two weeks.
  • I am home for two weeks during which I have two bridal showers (one of which I'm the hostess!), one rehearsal dinner, one wedding, 4th of July, two evenings planned with friends, one hair appointment, one dentist appointment, get the dog groomed, guests staying at my home for four nights, shopping for new work clothes, trying to find/see an new OBGYN, study for and take an entrance exam for another drug I'll be selling. Did I mention that I'm still working during the days?
  • The guests are my brother-in-law C and his fiancee A. They are getting married July 5th.
  • I have to leave to go back to Chicago on Sunday July 6th...for three weeks straight.
  • Under pressure? Actually, I am scary efficient when this kind of chaos rears it's head. (Note the bullet points.)
  • Oh yea, the new OBGYN...we're going to try to get pregnant starting in August. Ha ha! They say there's no good time, so away we go! Luckily I'll actually be home for most of August and September.

No comments: