Sunday, June 1, 2008

Let it fly!

You'll be glad to know the little bird made it! It turned out better than I thought...I woke up on Saturday and went out to the garage with some hesitation. What if he died? I slowly lifted the towel off the top of the box and there he sat, dry and alert looking at me. Before I knew it, he shot out of the box and flew around the garage! After a few minutes he landed near the lawn mower and I leaned over him so he couldn't fly up. I scooped him up in my hands and walked out to the backyard. As my hands opened he checked out the scenery then flew up into a nearby pine tree. How about them apples?

Meanwhile, I've been a single girl all weekend while Boo is in Chi-town for a bachelor party. I've enjoyed my alone time but I'm starting to miss him. I went to the spa yesterday and got a massage and facial (had a leftover giftcard, woo hoo!). It was very relaxing and I never had the urge to fart. Nothing is worse than being in the middle of a fantastic massage when the urge to fart hits. What do you do? I always manage to sequester my farts during massage, but I always wonder how many times people actually just let em rip. Then there's the theory that it's natural and massage is manipulating your body and stirring everything up, toxins and whatnot...so why not just let it out? I'll probably continue to just sweat thru squeezing them back.

Birds and farts. That's why they pay me the big bucks.

No comments: