Monday, August 11, 2008

Solution to Writer's Block

I don't feel much like writing, so I thought I'd share some photos that have been hiding in my hard drive. Enjoy!






This near the Superstition Mountains in Arizona.








This is sunrise in the Mayan Riviera (near Playa del Carmen)




Mya having a dreaded bath. She hates it.

Riding Dixie last fall. I love this photo.

And this one....




Since my mare is sequestered to the far reaches of Lafayette, Indiana, I miss her.

They called to tell me how much her hospital bill is so far...don't ask. She's worth it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Elliemae , Thanks for stopping by at my blog and commenting! Just had a quick look around on your blog. What's the matter with your mare?

Sarah said...

Karen~
here's the link to the post that explains what's wrong...in short though, she has cancer. The post explains pretty well what we've been dealing with...
http://your-life-is-now.blogspot.com/2008/08/things-i-do-for-critters.html

The W.O.W. factor! said...

I love the sunrise in Mayan Riveria!Gorgeous! And then of course...the bath of Mya...reminds me of the look our Yorkies have upon their dreaded baths!

Amanda said...

I pray for good healings to happen for your horse. Is Mya a pekenese? Love your blog, you seem like a lady with guts. Thanks for the visit to my blog and the kind comment.!!