Sunday, October 26, 2008

Palm trees or conference room?

Hey y'all, I'm leaving for a few days. In fact, I'll be gone the better part of the week. Actually I'll be back late Thursday night just in time for the best part of the week, the weekend. I've got a big whoopdeedoo national sales conference with my company out in California. My plane leaves tonight at 5pm and I know I'm going to be bushed in the morning being on west coast time. It's my hope that I'll get to see some palm trees and ocean while I'm out there and not just the inside of the convention center. Whatever I see though, you'll see because I'm taking my point and shoot camera. So, have a great week and I'll post next weekend.

1 comment:

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Hey Elliemae! Dip your toes in the ocean for me, would ya? I L-O-V-E the ocean...have a great trip and I'm sure you'll get to see Palm trees too!