Thursday, November 8, 2007

Do the Doo!

I got my hair cut on Tuesday. It's shorter, a little darker and more professional. And...age appropriate I think. It's a sassy cut that is longer in front and somewhat stacked in the back. Some have dubbed it my "married" hair doo. It's actually kind of what Jenny McCarthy has going these days. Not that she's my style icon..merely a hair model. I just think it's a more mature look. My hair has been the same for years, it was time for a change. This new doo is going to require a few tools that are not currently in my hair utensil arsenal. I need a round brush, teasing comb, smoothing serum and some kind of root lifter...Oh, and a smoothing brush. I tried to cheat today and just use a fat curling iron instead of the round brush and it doesn't work. It gives too much oomf to the hair by my face instead of the roots. Gotta lift those roots! I put one of my favorite hats on today to be sure I don't look like a boy. I love to wear hats and I'll be damned if I look like a boy when I wear one! The doo passed the hat test. Yay!

No comments: