Friday, November 2, 2007

Pekingese propaganda

Happy Friday! I just feel like I need to clarify this fat feeling that I'm having. If you saw me in person you would probably say, "Oh my gaaawwwd! You are NOT fat!" And you will just think I am a slender person being irrational and if you are heavier than me, you might even be offended that I think I have a few extra pounds. But. Here's the thing. I know how my body feels to me and I can tell I've picked up a few pounds and I don't like it. I am feeling unhealthy because I eat crappy food and don't exercise on a regular basis. And I am extremely paranoid of developing heart disease when I'm a little older. When you hit your 30's you think of things like this. At least I do. Okay, I am a freakshow..it's okay, just say it. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I am aware of how most people will view me and my physique...but I know it's not as good as it used to be and I need to do some work. So, there.

Switching topics...Boo and I window shopped the Hallmark store after dinner tonight. Then I couldn't resist and decided to go in. We wandered around and looked at all the useless decorative items that are very appealing to me. Then I spotted a shelf with some dog figurines and had to check it out. Anytime I look at dog things it never fails...they always have "yellow lab" stuff (which is what my stepdog is) but they never have "Pekingese" stuff. I think this is complete b.s. I know there are more pissed off Pekingese owners besides me. Well well! Lo and behold tonight they had a cute little Pekingese figurine! Ha ha! I was so excited! Boo asked me where I'd put it..and I said 'on my desk'....great, except I don't have a desk. At work we just have work stations where we hook up to the computer for a couple hours then we're out the door selling things. So, since I don't know what I'd do with it, I didn't get it. Just a side note, my friend A gave me some Pekingese socks and I have no idea where she found them, but I am sincerely appreciative. Thanks A!

No comments: